9/04/2009

New

Well, here I am, after a few years of knowing about blogs, I decided to create my own. It is easier for me to have a kind of "diary" online, than to actually write one. I spend a lot of time here in the computer, I work 100% time online, and almost everything bellydance (classes, workshops, advertisements, etc) I work it online too. So here I am, trying to have something to remember me my experiences, good ones and bad ones, that I have to go through in my kind of life. Being an industrial engineer in my community, EASY, blend it with the bellydance world I summerge myself into, NO THAT EASY.
Bellydance is barely starting to be known in my town, and tribal fusion or ATS, my focus, is, well, let's say it is starting to be. I am the first person in town to be certified in ATS, which means I have no ATS partner, of course there is no tribe at all; and the second in the whole state, so imagine my tribal universe! Pretty small huh.
That is why I'm starting to open my own path. I'm teaching bellydance, to begginers, dancers who I pretend to tribal train when the time is right.
As I said I am an industrial engineer, and I just found a new job. The plant I was working before, went to a terrible crisis, and shut down. So in june I lost my job. But happily I've found one now, and there is where the struggle begins.
First I need to go to Tijuana (1.5 hrs. away from mexicali) for the introduction training, for 2 weeks. So I had to cancel my bellydance class, and I had to re scheduled it for saturdays. And secondly, my shift would be from 7:30 to 5:30, not that bad, until you know that my bellydance class starts at 6! Luckily my job place is really near where I teach. But my bellydance classes are 6-8 and 8 to 10 pm! So it means I'll be going out of my home around 7 am, and coming back until 10:30 pm! And then teach on saturdays!
It sounds overwhelming, but after all, I'm soo happy! That is exactly how I like my days! Very thight!
I think for now that is all, I'll post my first day at Tijuana and first day at new job...

No comments:

Post a Comment