9/12/2009

A training week

Well, it is Saturday now, and a whole week is passed. I spent it at neighbor city, Tijuana.
I met my new workmates, and I have to say, I am really impressed about their welcome. They were extremely sweet, nice, kind, patient, understanding, and everything you can imagine. I am so amazed, because it is the 1st time I am working on such a work enviroment. I was used to the hostile, "I so busy to attend you" kind of work places, and I realized al that is fake, this people I had just met, had this tons of work and still this nice attitude towards it and towards me, the newbie. So all of you people who like to play it interesting and NEVER have the time to smile while working or to help someone in need, come on! Now I know is bull!#% (pardon me).
So I am very pleased and thankful to these people in Kent H. Landsberg Tijuana! The nicest workmates i've ever had.
The training was kind of overwhelming though! This new software I have never used! And lots of codes to learn! But I am happy with what my job inquires me to do! Lots of personal relationships needed, that is what I like! So it is all good! Time will give me the confidence to use this program!
I missed so much dancing thoug! Awhole 5 days with no dancing! Sometimes I just had to use my zils at the hotel to feel a little relief. I'm teaching Saturdays so my students don't lose that much!
After all I feel very fulfilled and happy, I have 2 jobs now, as a dance instructor and as engineer, and I love this stage of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment