9/19/2009

WHAT happened at the VMA's?

I know this doesn't have anything to do with my bellydance life or anything, but I just can't hold it! I was just watching the repetition of the 2009 VMA's and it was just the 1st award, the best female video, and I was REALLY shocked that Taylor Swift won, I mean COME ON!!!!!!! You have Beyonce, Pink and Lady GaGa (who I personally dislike big time, but I know she is good) and how this girl, who's song is barely a hit, is barely good, and the video is AWFUL a total cliché, WON I was just mad and stunned, but then comes my man West, and totally went crazy, claiming Beyonce's video was the best... hahaah I was speechless, and so the whole crowd at the Radio Hall, I was thankful that someone has the balls to go out and speak the truth... Because this girl Swift I mean, her song just sucks... I am not saying SHE is not good, maybe someday she'll improve herself but for the moment, that video I don't even know how it got nominated, sometimes I think this awards are getting worse each time, I mean you just have 1 good nominated per category if you are lucky! Thanks Kanye for speaking your mind and I think the mind of so many others around (like me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment