10/14/2009

You make me feel better...

Well, as I've told in my post the Horrible People, there is people who can not stand someone else's success. Sometimes it is flattering, because if you think about it, what they do means they are scared of you, they feel threatened and insecure by you, so what they are actually saying with their immature, incoherent actions is that you are good! So good that you make them shake.
Sending false messages to your friends, or subscribing your email to stupid websites, is funnie, but is their way to compliment you, they are just afraid to accept they are not as good as they wish, and they hate you because you are!
I feel sad sometimes for people like this, but, is their choice to be like that, but I guess is not their choice that other people is so good huh?
I pray for them, so they can find peace someday and learn to compliment people the right way.
As for now, I just feel better with all the stupid things they do to me. They think I'm really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment