10/06/2009

The Horrible People

We all have listen to Marilyn Manson's song "The Beautiful People", that he wrote just to be ironic about the system and its rules.
Well, I called this post the horrible people to straightly and directly speak about some kind of people. Some people that doesn't stand that someone else is doing good, envious people, mean people, that can't stand when someone is happy and getting lots of achievements.
Recently I found out about a message sent to some of my friends and facebook contacts. A message saying that my user was fake and a fraud, 'pretending' to be a bellydancer, that in reality, was a hacker getting into their accounts to put spams on their status. And, this person, when questioned by some people about this, claimed that they had contacted me (NEVER ever this person contacted me about this issue, that is a total lie) . This is the message:
"hello friends im emailing you to warn you about a user theat hacks your account and then spam appears on your status the user name is AlejandraGE she appears to be a bellydancer but its an identity theft fraud so be careful block the fake user and tell your friends
XOXO"


First of all I am A REAL bellydancer, I have been doing it for about 6 years, and I have been dancing my whole life, so please do not try to defame me or take off the credit and respect I deserve.
I really don't know what would they get by doing this. That some people MAY delete me from their facebook friends list would do nothing to me. Would not stop me from dancing, would not make me an awful dancer like them (they called themselves dancers), and certainly would not make me a horrible person as they are.

It is obvious that my profile is REAL (I mean check my constant activity, links, info, etc), and I am no hacker, they are just making look bad themselves without me moving a finger! Sad, low people show off to the world themselves, without the need of any other to do a thing. I would not low to their level and start a stupid war even though I have plenty of info and known facts about their 'academy' that confirm their frauds, thefts, deliberate copies, and the worst of all, their lies to people.

This is funny at times, but sometimes you just get sick that people cannot see you shining! And the funniest of all, is that they do this because they feel threatened by good dancers and good dance studios, because they know their low quality, and fakeness; and they took the easy way, instead of working hard and REAL to be good, they want to defame others, copy what they do, and lots of other low acts. Getting an award due to friends influence doesn't mean you deserve the title.
An advice, worrie about your own goods, about your own friends, about your own life (if you have one); trying to make someone look bad, would never make you look good... Instead, it all comes viceversa...Just as it did in this case!

Thank god I am sorrounded by the beautiful people, and this horrible ones, make no harm at all... People I care about know me!! Yeeeessss!!!!!!

Peace y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment